Teach All Nations is very grateful for the opportunity to minister to the Body of Christ at-large. It is our sincere and prayerful desire to see the blessing of God come upon all places where the door of ministry has opened. We are often asked what is our ‘financial policy’ regarding remuneration for the ministry. It should be borne in mind that ministry is not just the public side nor is it inexpensive: there are costs in preparation, travel, accommodation costs, printing of literature, management of an office, websites, and more. The following statement outlines our position:
1. NO SET FEE FOR PREACHING: Teach All Nations does not charge a ‘set fee’ for the preaching of God’s Word. While churches and Christian organisations usually give an honorarium, they are not legally obliged to do so nor do we dictate how much is given. We believe God will speak to the hearts of churches and/or individuals about how they can financially bless the ministry.
2. SEMINARS/INTENSIVES: There may or may not be a predetermined set fee to do seminars or intensives, depending on when and/or where. If there is a set fee, the amount would be negotiated and mutually acceptable. Sometimes only a love offering is needed for a seminar or intensive.
3. FAITH MINISTRY: Teach All Nations is a faith ministry; we are neither sponsored nor supported by any denomination or major organisation. Our income is derived directly from the ministry itself. Due to the global nature of this ministry, it does fit within the category of world missions.
4. GENEROSITY: Any monies given to Teach All Nations is for the maintenance and furtherance of a Great Commission ministry. Scripture encourages all of us to give liberally (…he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully — II Corinthians 9:6ff), especially those who labour in the word and doctrine (I Timothy 5:17-18). As such, we encourage – though not demand – a love offering rather than a pre-determined honorarium, since normally this is the most generous, seed-sowing approach to giving. Be assured, Teach All Nations will work hard for you!
5. RESOURCES: As a service, Teach All Nations Inc. makes available a variety of resources in book, DVD, Audio CD, and MP3 format for purchase. We request your kind permission to make these available. All proceeds go to for the expansion of the ministry to fulfil global missions.
6. STEWARDSHIP: Teach All Nations Inc. takes the management of ministry finances and accountability very seriously. We seek to account for all monies received and have our books audited annually.
7. PARTNERSHIP: Teach All Nations has faithfully and consistently laboured to fulfil Jesus’ call to make disciples of all nations. To our hosts, we ask you to prayerfully consider an on-going partnership of prayer and finances, either for specific overseas projects and/or for the general expansion of the ministry. It is a pleasure to be of service to you!
Scriptures Regarding The Financing of Ministry
‘…for a worker is worthy of his food’ — Matthew 10:10ff ‘If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things’ — I Corinthians 9:11
‘Even so the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel’
— I Corinthians 9:14
‘Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches’
— Galatians 6:6
‘Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine. For the Scripture says, ‘You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain’ and, ‘the labourer is worthy of his wages’ — I Timothy 5:17-18
‘Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.’ — Luke 6:38
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work
— II Corinthians 9:6-8
(Scripture quotes taken from the New King James Version)