Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost – Acts 2:38 (KJV)
Baptism: What is it?
- A command of Jesus Christ for all believers;
- A key ordinance of the Christian church;
- A must for all disciples of Jesus;
- A building block of the faith;
- A source of great contention in church history;
In Doctrine of Baptisms, Kameel Majdali takes you on an important journey into a key practice of the Christian faith.
In this series, you will learn:
- The four types of baptisms;
- The meaning of Christian Baptism;
- What is Baptism in the Holy Spirit;
- How to receive the Baptism in the Spirit;
Obey and experience the doctrine of baptisms and you will embark on the kind of new life the Bible promises.
Duration: 4 Hours
Format: Audio MP3 CD