Culture Wars: Battle for the West
The stakes couldn’t be higher. In the western world – the one that has given us the greatest civilisation known to humanity, especially Christianity – a great war rages. It has been going on since at least the 1960s, even earlier. Though not a war of weapons, it is just a lethal as any military engagement. For what is at stake is nothing less than the survival of western civilisation. If the West collapses, it will affect the nations, church, marriage, family, human rights, and a host of wonderful freedoms that we have, until now, taken for granted.
This conflict is called ‘the culture war.’ The combatants are secular humanist progressives on the left and traditional or Biblical values conservatives on the right. In this 5 hour, 15 part series, you will learn:
1. The vast differences between the cultural, political leftists vs. those who hold on to time-honoured values;
2. That this is a ‘war of words’ and how secular progressives have used semantics to their great advantage;
3. How progressivism has seeped into the churches, including evangelical;
4. Why neutrality is no longer an option;
5. How to wisely defend what you believe;
6. A Biblical-values student’s guide on how to survive and thrive at a secular university;
7. The ultimately spiritual nature of this war and the importance of being in spiritually ‘tip-top’ shape.
Go beyond the headlines to understand what is happening and why. With a non-adversarial, pastoral approach, Kameel Majdali takes you on a fascinating journey through the culture war and how you can leverage your way to a higher place in God.
The Culture War: Battle for the West will inspire you to invest in your spiritual life as you walk the pathway of faith. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with over 25 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about being ‘on the rock’ and becoming ‘future-ready.’
The culture war presents a gigantic challenge yet wonderful opportunity! And this series can help
show you the way.