With so many challenges facing our world today: economic meltdown, postmodernism, war of terror, bird flu, climate change, changing job market, gender issues, church growth, compromise, corruption, and the challenge of evangelism in a pluralistic world there is no shortage of ideas.
Many look, sound, smell and feel right, having a ring of wisdom, yet most of them simply don’t work. These are called good ideas. They are the product of human reasoning and imagination. The basis of these ideas is presumption.
In this series, Kameel Majdali, Director of Teach All Nations Inc., will show you that there is a better idea.. The God Idea that will lead you into a path of victory, peace, joy, love, and fruitfulness. It will not fail to deliver.
You will learn:
- The difference between man made presumptuous good ideas and divinely ordained ideas
- Observe Biblical examples of both types of ideas
- Why good ideas are the enemies of the God idea, not merely second rate
- How to pursue the God Idea
- What does it mean to wait on God.
From Good Idea to God Idea will lead you away from endless going around the mountain so that you can begin to make tracks to the Promised Land.
Duration: 9 hours
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3
Download Size: 238 MB