Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith — Habakkuk 2:4
We have two major and vexing issues: perennial injustice, where the innocent suffer and the guilty go free. When will God act? The second is major crises: wars, rumours of wars, famines, pandemics, corruption, and social and economic instability. Too many of these
challenging things can lead to a meltdown. What do you do in such a case? Is there a word from the Lord?
The good news is ‘Yes:’ It’s the prophecy of Habakkuk, the man of God. His circumstances were very much like ours today and he fought issues on several fronts. This fine prophetic book offers timeless pearls of wisdom. God shows him the pathway to go from meltdown to mountaintop
In ‘From Meltdown to Mountaintop: Understanding the Book of Habakkuk,’ you will
- Lessons on how and why the Lord chastens His wayward people;
- Insights on the single verse that spawned the Protestant Reformation;
- Vision, how it lights your path, and sends fire to your soul;
- When everything that can go wrong does go wrong, what do you do next? The answer will
- Practical steps on how to pivot from the bottom of the pit to the pinnacle of the mountain.