Learning how to overcome life’s obstacles
Life is full of challenges. Addictions, financial pressures, moral challenges, spiritual corruption, terrorism and much more. for some people, it seems that their personal problems are insurmountable. For others, they seem to be beset by setbacks and failure, despite their best efforts. Is there any way forward?
The short answer, praise God is “”Yes”.
Using the life of John Mark, author of the second gospel and apostle to Africa, you will learn:
- How John Mark started his Christian life on the wrong foot;
- How his first foray on the mission field ended abruptly and in failure;
- How he was rejected for further service by the Apostle Paul;
- How years later, Paul had a change of heart and asked that John Mark be brought to him for he is “profitable” for ministry;
- What happened to John Mark that made him “profitable” to Paul, The Church, and The World?
Just as John Mark learned to be an overcomer and make a come-back, you can too.
Duration: 4 Hours
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3
Download Size: 92.6 MB