Joy in All Circumstances: Understanding the Book of Philippians
It is a most remarkable epistle: written when the apostle Paul was imprisoned and faced an uncertain future, Philippians has become a manifesto of peace and joy at all times. If you follow his simple, practical exhortations, you will find yourself confident and continuously rejoicing, no matter what.
In Joy in All Circumstances: Understanding the Book of Philippians, you will learn about:
- Why and how the Epistle to the Philippians has become the first and last word in ‘joy;’
- How affliction can promote the gospel and more joy (1);
- The power and humility of Christ, a source of joy (2);
- Paul’s secret of how to be a world-changer, with joyful results (3);
- How prayer can bring peace in heart and mind, protecting your joy (4);
- The basis for divine provision in all things, completing your joy (4).
Joy In All Circumstances gives you thorough coverage of all four chapters and 104 verses in the Epistle to the Philippians. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 33 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight on how to make the transition from sorrow to joy, worldliness to God-honouring spirituality.
Without question, the Book of Philippians will change your life! And this series can help.
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3, Audio CD