Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage – Galatians 5:1 (KJV)
Have you ever been in the death-grip of worldly vices? Or of religious legalism? Both bring bondage and death and both are very difficult to overcome. That’s why God gave us the Book of Galatians. It is our Magna Carta and Declaration of Independence from a life of license and legalism.
In this masterful epistle, you will learn how through Christ you are set free. You will discover:
- Why only the gospel of grace can give you a liberated, fruitful, God-pleasing life;
- How false teachers sneak in and try to destroy your liberty;
- The majesty of the doctrine of ‘justification by faith;’
- How trying to keep the Law of Moses will not profit you at all;
- What are the works of the flesh that keep people from God’s kingdom;
- The wonderful fruit of the Spirit;
- How to spiritually restore a believer who has fallen;
- The law of ‘sowing and reaping;’
- The importance of the cross of Christ.
“Free at Last” gives you thorough coverage of all six chapters and 149 verses of Galatians. Combine the Audio MP3 teaching with 80 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about you liberty in Christ and how you can ‘walk in the Spirit.’
Format: Audio MP3 CD
Running Time: 24 Hours
Includes PDF Notes: 80 Pages