Peaks of Prophecy Part 01: Understanding God’s End-Time Purpose
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts. — II Peter 1:19
It is a most wonderful, yet most misunderstood, even neglected topic. It provides an early-warning service, a ‘heads-up’ to the future, brings edification, comfort, establishment, and prosperity to God’s people. It is also a light that shines in a dark place, an incentive for holy living and evangelism. This topic is Bible prophecy.
Peaks of Prophecy is a four part Bible teaching series to help give you a thorough yet practical introduction to Biblical prophecy and end-time events. In Part 01, here are some of the tantalising topics you will learn:
• The benefits of Biblical prophecy;
• Some of the key ‘signs of the times;’
• The promise of a great universal shaking, as described in Hebrews 12:25-29;
• Keys to proper interpretation of prophetic scripture;
• The place of ancient Biblical covenants and how they order the future;
• Nebuchadnezzar’s statue and the 70-Week Prophecy in the Book of Daniel.
Peaks of Prophecy Part 01: Understanding God’s End-Time Purpose will inspire you to invest in your spiritual life as you walk the pathway of faith. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with over 38 pages of printable PDF notes, and you will have greater insight about being ‘on the rock’ and becoming ‘future-ready.’
Bible prophecy can change your life. And the ‘Peaks of Prophecy Series’ can help