Romeo & Juliet – Finding A Life Partner – Audio CD
It is one of the most important decisions of your life: Who are you going to marry? But since arranged marriages have given way to do it yourself, most people are not sure how to do it, to find a person -the right person – who will be with them for life. And there are no how-to manuals that can give a step-by-step approach. There are no dummy guides. Most of us want to marry and have a family. It is both needful and desirable. The desire is God-given because marriage and family are God’s ideas.
In this timely series, Kameel Majdali will share some Bible-based reflections on this important topic.
You will learn:
- The purpose of marriage and family;
- The role of moral purity;
- Key reasons why people cannot or will not find a life-partner;
- Key Biblical principles to help in the process;
- Should people be “nudged” into marriage?;
- How God can be your matchmaker.
Whether you are single or know someone who is, Romeo and Juliet will help set you on a pathway of personal and relational fulfillment.
Running Time: 4 1/2 hours
Format: Audio CD