The Trump Declaration: Jerusalem, Jihad, & Jesus
In December 2017, from the Oval Office in the White House, US President Donald Trump issued a simple declaration: The United States of America recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. On May 14, 2018, the 70th anniversary of the birth of Israel, the American Embassy opened in Jerusalem.
President Trump’s recognition was widely criticised in the Arab, Muslim, and much of the western world, including European Union and America’s close ally Britain.
Why does the world continue to oppose a united Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty?
In The Trump Declaration, we take a closer look at the city mentioned 811 times in the Bible, and why it attracts an extraordinary amount of international attention, including 60 UN resolutions. You will learn:
- A timely update on the on-going culture war;
- How this war relates to jihadism and the threat it poses on the West;
- A closer look at the unique presidency of Donald Trump;
- Significance of the recognition of Jerusalem and the move of the embassy?
- A primer on prophecy;
- How to face the future with confidence.
The Trump Declaration is a fascinating presentation of a great geo-political event which helps point to end time prophecy, leading to the coming of Christ.
Duration: Approximately 1 Hour