‘No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. I Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV)
Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. I Corinthians 12:1 (NKJV)
In the midst of a strategically located city in Greece, full of money, decadent cultural activities, and superstitious religious shrines, Paul planted a viable church by the grace of God. There was growth and momentum in the church at Corinth, but also numerous problems. I Corinthians is an attempt at apostolic correction from long-distance. This letter of discipline gives us many wonderful practical and spiritual insights into the Christian life. It is a manifesto on growing in Christian maturity.
In ‘From Carnal to Spiritual’ you will be given much insight into the following areas:
- The reason for division or schisms in the church;
- Misunderstandings about the ministers of God;
- What to do in the face of gross immorality (in this case, incest);
- What to do about lawsuits amongst believers;
- Warnings against sexual immorality (you cannot progress spiritually without tackling this one);
- Timeless counsel regarding marriage, remarriage, Christian liberty, public worship, the Lord’s Supper, spiritual gifts, tongues, love, prophecy, the resurrection, and taking offerings.
From Carnal to Spiritual: Understanding I Corinthians gives you thorough coverage of all sixteen chapters and 437 verses of I Corinthians. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 100 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about troubleshooting in the church as you transit from carnal to spiritual.
The Book of I Corinthians will change your life! And this series can help.
Duration: 26 Hours
PDF Notes: 100 Pages
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3