‘Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2f (NKJV)
Jewish believers in the first century AD were under great pressure to return to mainstream, pre-Messianic Judaism. As a response, the Book of Hebrews was written to show these believers – and all believers – that in Jesus Christ you get the best of everything: the best covenant, the best promises, the best sacrifice, the best priesthood, and more. In every area, the way of Christ is ‘Best of All.’
In ‘Best of All’ you will be given much insight into the following areas:
- The superiority of Christ in all areas of spiritual and natural life;
- Why a return to the old religion and ways are a dangerous backward step;
- Understanding into the meaning of the Old Testament;
- The 5 warnings of Hebrews: take heed and you will be spared much grief;
- Chapter Eleven is the inspiring ‘Hall of Faith;’
- Practical steps on how you can live a victorious, fruitful, Spirit-filled life.
Best of All: Understanding the Book of Hebrews gives you thorough coverage of all thirteen chapters and 303 verses of Hebrews. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 80 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about why the ‘Way of Jesus’ is best of all.
The Book of Hebrews will change your life! And this series can help.
Duration: 20 Hours
PDF Notes: 75 Pages
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3