THE GREAT END-TIME SHAKING : The Kingdom is Coming
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27 and this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain – Hebrews 12:26-27 (KJV)
One of the remarkable aspects of our times is that they are full of change, challenge and crisis. The world we were born in is long gone and the age to come to know what to do. Even ‘wise Solomon’ would be stumped by many of the situations we face today. The reason is that we are going through a shaking that was prophesied long ago, in Haggai 2:6, Hebrew 12:25-29, and elsewhere in Scripture. For the world, the shaking is unsettling and, at time, terrifying. Yet for the family of faith it is nothing less than the birth pangs of the coming Messianic kingdom and the return of God’s forever King.
In The Great Shaking, you will learn:
- What is the purpose of the shaking;
- The ‘shaking’ according to Scripture;
- A walk through history, especially the 20th Century;
- God’s plan for Jerusalem;
- How to go ‘forward’ by going ‘back’ to Bethel (Genesis 35);
- The role of the Holy Spirit in the last days.