The Son of God : Understanding the Gospel of John Part 01
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. — John 1:1-4
It is considered one of the most spiritual books of the Bible, infused with a close, personal, and insightful portrait of Jesus Christ. Written by a man who knew the Lord better than anyone else, we see Jesus Christ in a way that can be found no where else. Regarding its wording, insight, perspective, and message, the Gospel of John is in a class of its own.
In The Son of God: Understanding the Gospel of John Part 01 (Chapters 1-9), you will learn about:
• The purpose of this gospel: to cause you to believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and how that belief will give you life in His name;
• How Christ is the incarnate ‘Word of God;’ His amazing discourses on the new birth, living water, the 5 witnesses, bread of life, rivers of living water, and more;
• Six of His seven signs (miracles) that point to His true divine and Messianic identity;
• Many of His divine/messianic ‘I Am’ statements and titles;
• The ‘5 witnesses’ of Jesus found in John 5: John the Baptist, the Heavenly Father, the miracles, Scriptures, and Moses.
The Son of God gives you thorough coverage of all nine chapters and 437 verses of the Gospel of John Part 01 Chapters 1-9. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 90 pages of printable PDF notes, and you will have greater insight about being ‘future-ready.’
The Gospel of John will change your life! And this series can help.