Hear, O Israel: Understanding the Book of Deuteronomy Part 1: Chapters 1 to 17
It is the book that spawned a revival (II Kings 22-23). Frequently quoted in the New Testament, Jesus used it three times to defeat the temptations of the devil (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10). The book is called ‘Deuteronomy,’ the last of the five books of Moses (known as the Torah and Pentateuch).
Deuteronomy has a most simple theme: there are great and manifold blessings for obeying the Word of God. At the same time, there are horrifying curses for disobedience.
In Hear, O Israel: Understanding the Book of Deuteronomy Part 01 (Chapters 1-17), you will learn about:
- A summary of Israel’s history;
- The three pilgrimage feasts: Passover (pesach); Pentecost (shavuot); and Tabernacles (sukkot);
- The blessings of obedience, the curses of disobedience;
- The importance of the law to Israel and the Bible NT believer;
- Israel’s national creed, which is summarised in one simple verse.
Hear, O Israel: Understanding the Book of Deuteronomy Part 01 gives you thorough coverage of all seventeen chapters and 492 verses of the Book of Deuteronomy, Chapters 1-17. Combine the audio MP3 teaching with 107 pages of printable PDF notes, you will have greater insight about Deuteronomy, being anchored ‘on the rock’ and becoming ‘future-ready.’
The Book of Deuteronomy will change your life! And this series can help.
Format: Digital Download – Audio MP3, Audio CD